Socialyup uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
Socialyup site's Contact Us form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and project information (like their keywords or budget). The customer's contact information is used to contact the client when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Project and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in and displaying the content according to their preferences.
We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and project information (like their keywords or budget). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the client when necessary.
- Do NOT submit online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- Do NOT Submit personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- Do NOT distribute any personally identifiable information to third parties without prior parental consent.
- Do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- Do NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
Email to : email@example.com